Benefits of a larger bank, with the close-knit feel of a community organization
Camden National Bank offer benefits and programs as diverse as the employees they support. We believe in tailorable options that help our employees focus on their priorities. There’s something for everyone in our comprehensive and competitive coverage:
Managing total health
Our employees can choose from:
- Three medical plans that come with comprehensive coverage for in-network preventive care at no cost, prescription drug coverage, and an array of resources and support to help employees make the most of their coverage, including a personal healthcare assistant.
- Dental and vision coverage to keep our employees and their families smiling brightly and seeing clearly.
- Voluntary plans designed to protect our employees from the high cost of care in the event they’re hospitalized, injured in an accident or diagnosed with a serious illness.
Saving money on taxes while paying health and daycare expenses
With our Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts, employees can lower their taxable income and save for health care and child/elder care expenses.
Getting and staying physically and emotionally healthy
We offer a comprehensive wellness program that offers a variety of tools to support employees and their families and rewards them for taking certain healthy actions.
Additionally, we provide an Employee Assistance Program to employees and the members of their households, with 24/7 support for emotional wellbeing, daily life assistance, legal services and financial services.
Protecting financial security
We automatically provide Group Life Insurance, including Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage, at no cost to employees. They can also purchase voluntary term life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance for themselves, their spouses and their children.
We also offer short- and long-term disability coverage at no cost to employees.
Planning for the Future
Camden National Bank’s 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan is designed to help employees prepare for a secure financial future. To help them reach their retirement goals, we match 100% of the first 3% they contribute to the plan and 50% of the next 2%, for a total contribution amount of 4% of salary.
Leveraging additional programs, perks & discounts
Our offer goes well beyond traditional, core benefits to include programs such as:
- Generous combined sick/paid time off, including paid holidays, and even a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Virtual physical and emotional healthcare through Teladoc
- National Purchasing Partners, which offers discounts on hotels booked through Expedia.com and legalzoom.com services
- LifeMart Member Discount Program with access to thousands of exclusive discounts on products and services nationwide
- Discounts from Verizon Wireless, Aetna Resources for Living and Allen Agency/Patriot Insurance
- Programs for educational enrichment and career development
While our benefits and programs are an important part of how we reward our employees , there’s more to working here. Employees enjoy a supportive and authentic culture that celebrates with an annual employee appreciation week, including awards, gifts and prizes. We also thank our stakeholders with team celebrations, recognition and fun surprises—all year long.